Kingdom Kids Childcare offers programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, and School Age students.
Teachers execute weekly lesson plans aligned to both the state standards and the Kingdom Kids curriculum. View sample curriculum according to your child’s age group below. Our curriculum is revised annually based on teacher and parent feedback. We value the opinion everyone involved in the upbring of our future leaders.
Kingdom Kids also participates in a program called PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports). PBIS develops school-wide systems that support staff to teach and promote positive behavior in all students. The children are encouraged to follow three universal expectations- be safe, be kind, be responsible. We believe in enhancing our supportive environment for children by developing and implementing positive behavioral supports to improve educational opportunities and lifelong success.
Our goals for children:
- Develop a sense of emotional security, trust in their teachers (caregivers) and their environment
- Develop a growing sense of autonomy, initiative and curiosity
- Develop self confidence
- Build a life-long love of learning
- Develop and demonstrate pro-social behaviors such as cooperation, sharing, and taking turns
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Expand critical thinking skills.
- Expand verbal communication skills.